Permits and Applications

Are you planning an event, or wish to capture the City of Whitehorse on film? Council manages an array of parks, halls and function centres which you can use or hire. 

The City of Whitehorse has many attractive sites for filming and events, including the iconic Box Hill Town Hall, the historical Schwerkolt Cottage and many beautiful parks and reserves. 

  • Find out more about what you need to make your event a success on the Event Permits page. 

  • You can view the venues available for hire by visiting the Hire a Space page.  

  • Information on when you need a permit for filming and photography can be found at the Filming Applications page. 

  • If you are planning to film inside a Council facility, you will need to contact the facility directly to request permission. 

Contact Us 

If you require more information, please contact Council using the details below: 

Administration and Events Officer 

Phone: 9262 6026